Dr. Manish Malhotra
Owner / Chancellor
- Founder and CEO/Managing Director of Australian Technical and Management College
- Acquired Sheila Baxter Institute in Melbourne to create ATMC Education Group in 2017
- Board member and 50% owner of ATMU (since late 2017)
- Performed as a Research Fellow at DSN (Distributed Systems & Networking) discipline at School of Computer Science, RMIT University. Project leader of MIDAS (Mobile Intelligent Distributed Application System) which aimed to design a scalable web services infrastructure for logistic applications
- Holds a PhD in Computer Engineering from RMIT Melbourne
Mr. Martin Nielsen
Owner / President (CEO) & CFO
- Founder and CEO/Managing Director of “My Global World Group” which has Business schools in Denmark and Switzerland as well as campuses in Vietnam, Egypt and Malaysia.
- Founder of ATMU and 50% owner of ATMU.
- Graduated from Aarhus Business School (Aarhus University)
- Entrepreneur by heart
Dean of Business and Director, Student Success
An accomplished general manager with a strong international background in business development and in online and traditional education management and technology transfer applications, Lawrence exhibits exceptional interpersonal and relationship- building skills. He excels at developing disciplined teams and providing the vision, strategy, and collaborative leadership necessary to achieve critical business objectives.