Dr. Manish Malhotra
Owner / Chancellor
- Founder and CEO/Managing Director of Australian Technical and Management College
- Acquired Sheila Baxter Institute in Melbourne to create ATMC Education Group in 2017
- Board member and 50% owner of ATMU (since late 2017)
- Performed as a Research Fellow at DSN (Distributed Systems & Networking) discipline at School of Computer Science, RMIT University. Project leader of MIDAS (Mobile Intelligent Distributed Application System) which aimed to design a scalable web services infrastructure for logistic applications
- Holds a PhD in Computer Engineering from RMIT Melbourne
Mr. Martin Nielsen
- Founder and CEO/Managing Director of “My Global World Group” which has Business schools in Denmark and Switzerland as well as campuses in Vietnam, Egypt and Malaysia.
- Founder of ATMU and 50% owner of ATMU.
- Graduated from Aarhus Business School (Aarhus University)
- Entrepreneur by heart
Mr. Dhiraj Gupta
Dhiraj Gupta brings more than 18 years of business experience through creating client and internal organizational success by leveraging strategic areas of operations such as people, work and financial acumen, eventually leading to shared achievements. His experience includes working with various Fortune 500 clients within Financial, Technology, Healthcare and Insurance verticals. He comes with a vast experience of driving results in startup environments and dealing with ambiguity. He is also highly experienced in turning around an underperforming business unit, having strategic agility, and leading a cross-disciplinary strategic initiatives team.
What sets him apart is his unique expertise in financial, technology and strong business acumen. This allows him to view a business through a wide lens and connect key business drivers, understand complex issues, identify key skills of individual team members, take action, and drive results.
Dr. Sandra Fahmy, PhD.
Dr. Sandra Fahmy is the chancellor of ATMU with a research focus on course design and teaching using problem based learning (PBL). She is an M.D with a PhD from Aalborg University in Denmark and 20+ years of experience in educational management and teaching. Shewas the Education and Training Director of International Business School of Scandinavia (IBSS) in Denmark from 2009 ‘til 2014, after which she held different teaching roles in Dubai before joining ATMU. She taught graduate and undergraduate students of Business Administration with a focus on International Business, Marketing, Leadership and Organizational Behavior.
An accomplished general manager with a strong international background in business development and in online and traditional education management and technology transfer applications, Lawrence exhibits exceptional interpersonal and relationship- building skills. He excels at developing disciplined teams and providing the vision, strategy, and collaborative leadership necessary to achieve critical business objectives.
Ed is the founder of Strategic CFOs and the primary CFO/Controller consultant. In addition to directing the Strategic CFOs accounting team, he often partners with external tax preparers and other finance professionals to deliver comprehensive financial support to clients. Prior to founding Strategic CFOs, Ed worked as Controller, Director and CFO for multiple companies throughout the Bay Area. He also owned a boutique lending firm with four employees and a collateral creation/distribution company with 150 employees. Ed received his undergraduate degree from UC Berkeley and his MBA from California State University, East Bay. With more than 25 years of finance experience, he enjoys working with senior management and board members to enhance company profitability.