Master of Business Administration
A mid-level executive in an organization aspiring for a managerial position needs to bridge the gap of a theoretical knowledge base to gain an overall functioning of the organization. At the same time, the precious at-work experience gives the student a right perspective to base the theory learnt. Quite often, the student can relate the concepts to real world case studies happening in the work life. The learning is very effective due to this continuous implementation of ideas and witnessing the results first-hand.
The MBA Accelerated Program from ATMU is aimed at bridging the gap with a focus on peer-learning and on-site implementation of concepts at the convenience of learning online. The graduates of this program get an exposure to all the functions of an organization including, but not limited to, marketing, finance, accounting, operations and human resources. With a global faculty hand-picked from academia and industry, the knowledge gained is grounded to real world. The future trends are also incorporated into the content by experts from the professional bodies.
|1.||Name of the Award (as in the scroll to be awarded)||Master of Business Administration|
|3.||Credit Value||Minimum of 30 credit hours of onsite/online course works|
|4.||Field of Study||Business Administration|
|5.||Language of Instruction||English|
|6.||Mode of Study (e.g., full-time/part-time, etc.)||Part Time|
|7.||Mode of delivery (lecture/ tutorial/ lab/ field work/ studio, etc.)||
“Lectures & Discussions, Tutorials, Case Studies and Assignments”
|8.||Method of delivery||onsite/Online Learning|
|9.||Duration of study||Minimum 12 Months|
1. English Requirement
2. Bachelor in relevant field
3. Minimum 2 years of Work Experience
|11.||Conduct Hours||Each course module includes 42 onsite/online learning hours.|
- To prepare students for careers in management and leadership. Students acquire a comprehensive foundation in fundamental management knowledge and skills, and learn how to successfully apply advanced tools and techniques for intelligent decision-making in a variety of organizational settings.
- To provide students with the foundations in the content and competencies that will support their development as effective managers.
- To promote overall undertaking and ability to apply the skills towards complex problem analysis, decision-making and in the application of modern strategic management methods relevant to the field of business and management.